Monday, August 8, 2011

Long time, No See



It's been way too long since I posted on this blog, what can I say I got caught up in the hectic university life and if your wondering, yes i did make friends and got the required gpa to get into my program and all is well alhumdullilah, partly because it's the summer and i still have about a month to go before I go back to university for my 3rd year.

Reading my previous posts It seems like so long ago i was that timid froshie and you dont realize how much you change over time till you see something like this. So much has changed in my life and all of the better. I am so grateful to Allah for his blessings.

Recently I watched a video by Nauman Ali Khan and i'll link it below but it got me thinking that we young people have so much power to get our thoughts and ideas heard to tell people about Islam and i want to do just that so I have decided to get back on here and share just not the ups and downs of a surviving hijabi but also share my thoughts and struggles on my journey to become a better muslim.



Being a pakistani I was born a muslim (alhumdullilah) but I realize how most of us just take that for granted, our parents are muslim, we know the basics, we pray here and there, stay away from alchohol, drugs and haram stuff but is that really it? Is that all there is to islam? Ofcourse not! So Iam going to set out to figure out just that.

May Allah (SWT) guide us all to the straight path. Ameen.

1 comment: